Price on Request: Get Latest Price
|Motor Power||1/2 - 2 HP|
|Motor Speed||890 - 1780 RPM|
|Weight||30 - 38 kg|
|Height||38 - 40 inches|
Our firm is involved in manufacturing and supplying a huge range of Copper Tube Cleaner and Pneumatic Tube cleaner and these are environment-friendly, compact and easily manoeuvrable units used to clean straight and curved tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, boilers and other tubular apparatus. These heat exchanger tube cleaners work by attaching a cleaning tool (to be determined by the type of deposit to be cleaned) to a flexible shaft. The Electric Tube Cleaner provides rotary motion to the flexible shaft which rotates the cleaning tool inside the tube. If needed water passes through the flexible shaft to aid in flushing out of the deposits.
· Water flushes through the shaft and helps remove deposits from the tube.
· Foot switch enables an operator to concentrate on cleaning operation without worrying about the cleaner.
· Flexible shaft can be easily disconnected.
· Easy interchangeability of various shafts and accessories for maximum versatility.
· Large wheels for easy transportation.
· Water consumption can be regulated as needed.
Price on Request: Get Latest PriceProduct Brochure
|Usage/Application||CLEANING OF TUBES|
|Brush Type||Mini Wire Brush|
|Size||6.35MM TO 100MM|
|Material||Stainless steel, Nylon|
|Length||Upto 18 cm|
|Product type||Tube Cleaning Brush|